Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Picked the wrong day to start running

So I've only ran a bout 4 times since the KC marathon on Oct 2oth. Now that Thanksgiving has passed and puppy time is slowing down I thought it would be good to get back on the road and start training for a spring marathon. Monday morning I'm up and at the door at 5:30am to find a crisp 30 degrees F with freezing rain. It was not the ideal situation but it felt good to run again. About 8 hrs later I come down with the flu. I think my body is telling me something...'stop running you crazy fool'. We'll see how this pans out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

So -- how's that flu and what marathon are you running next? A little birdie told me you belong to a new gym :)

January 10, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home